JOCELYN GILMOUR – DIGITAL SERVICE SQUAD MEMBER
Jocelyn’s role at acorn30
As a Digital Service Squad Member, Jocelyn Gilmour is helping deliver one-on-one assistance to main street small businesses. She also provides support identifying technologies and tools that businesses need to be digitally ready.
Get to know Jocelyn
Favourite Work Activities:
- Meeting with new clients and learning about their businesses
- Developing my marketing skills
- Being creative by creating content
Favourite Non-Work Activities:
- Spending time with my pets, family and friends
- Listening to crime podcasts
- Genres: Pop or Dance/Electronic
- Band: NOTD
- Currently listening to: Beautiful Mistakes
Education and Background:
Jocelyn has been a resident of the beautiful community of Lakefield for 5+ years. Jocelyn recently graduated from Fleming College’s Travel and Tourism program. Jocelyn has an interest in tourism marketing and the economic benefits that tourism can provide for communities. Jocelyn enjoys spending time with her family and friends, exploring the great outdoors, meeting new people, and trying to discover new hobbies!
Jocelyn has worked in many different industries including retail and hospitality. Through her work in these industries, she has gained experience in social media management and content creation, which she hopes to continue to build upon.