Marketing Technology Associate
acorn30 is a growing marketing agency based in Peterborough, Ontario. We are looking for a Marketing Technology Associate to join our team. This is an exciting role that applies the latest technology and marketing best practices to help our clients achieve their business growth goals.
The Marketing Technology Associate will be responsible for helping acorn30 and clients fully utilize their marketing tools and platforms, including HubSpot, Vidyard, ClickUp and other marketing technologies. This person will be an essential part of implementing strategies developed by other team members and providing feedback on how those strategies work in execution. They would also take on a key role in optimizing client CRMs to improve marketing, sales, and service processes.
Location: acorn30 is a remote-first company and is accepting applications from across Canada.
Duration: This is a six month contract position with the possibility of extension.
acorn30 was founded in 2016 and in 2018 became a HubSpot Solutions Partner. We develop inbound marketing strategies and campaigns for B2B Industrial companies across Canada.
While this is a junior position, make no mistake — you will be given client projects and live campaigns to work on. If you’re the one we’re looking for, you have experience, but more importantly, you’re a nerd who approaches your job as a problem solver.
You come to the table not only with a knack for the technical, but also with a desire to learn more and figure things out. You won’t know how to do all the work you’re given, but you love nothing more than digging in and finding the answer. You may just be starting your career or you have a completely different job in mind for your future; either way you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding experience.
You’re also the kind of person who takes advantage of opportunities to learn and grow. We are offering access to training and certifications as well as mentoring opportunities within and beyond our company.
This position will be considered for the Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) Program; the successful candidate must be qualified under this program. As such, qualified candidates must be a graduate from a post-secondary institution, under the age of 30 and a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person granted refugee status in Canada currently living in Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping onboard new clients to HubSpot
- Creating contact lists and building workflows
- Using dashboards and reporting features to find ways to improve client CRM and automation setup
- Providing input on internal processes and tool utilization
- Staying up to date on marketing technology trends and developments
- Recommending optimizations and new MarTech solutions
- Quality control reviews of your own and others’ work
- Must be qualified for the Digital Skills for Youth Program
- Diploma or degree in marketing, business administration, technology management or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 years HubSpot experience
- Experience managing a CRM and sales/marketing funnels
- Demonstrated conversion rate optimization (CRO) experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
Nice to Have
- Experience using other marketing technology tools and platforms, including Salesforce, ClickUp, Hotjar, Zapier, etc.
- Firsthand experience with lead attribution and lead scoring
- Experience working in or with a marketing agency
- Experience managing projects or working in a project management platform
Please submit both your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For any inquiries, please address them to Heather Watson, Creative Director.
acorn30 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.