NUALA PALUCK – DIGITAL SERVICE SQUAD MEMBER
Nuala’s role at acorn30
As a Digital Service Squad Member, Nuala is helping deliver one-on-one assistance to main street small businesses. She also provides support identifying technologies and tools that businesses need to be digitally ready.
Get to know Nuala
Favourite Work Activities:
- Helping client’s identify and surpass their goals
- Meeting new people and learning about their work
- The satisfaction that comes from helping local businesses thrive
Favourite Non-Work Activities:
- Cooking (and eating!)
- Exploring new areas
- Sewing and creating
- Genres: 90’s pop and classical
- Band: Too many to choose!
- Currently listening to: Wham
Education and Background:
As a Service Squad Member, Nuala uses her education in advertising and marketing as a tool to help local businesses succeed in the digital realm. Nuala prides herself on empowering others by helping them transform big tasks into small, manageable goals with a focus on nurturing the client’s skill base.
Outside of work, she enjoys spending time outdoors in the beautiful scenery Peterborough and the Kawarthas has to offer.