WILLIAM WOODROOF HURST – DIGITAL SERVICE SQUAD MEMBER
William’s role at acorn30
As a Digital Service Squad Member, William helps provide one-on-one support to small business owners with the creation and implementation of their Digital Transformation plan.
Get to know William
Favourite Work Activities:
- Seeing firsthand how his advice and support can help businesses
- Working with business owners to help guide their path for digital growth
- Meeting people and building new connections
Favourite Non-Work Activities:
- Listening to, and making music
- Video games
- Going for a hike or a swim out in nature
- Genres: Anything at all
- Bands: Still Woozy, Kenny Beats, Her’sCurrently listening to: VENGEANCE – Denzel Curry
Education and Background:
William brings a range of valuable skills and over 14 years of experience making connections to the acorn30 team. From canvassing for the Heart & Stroke foundation to teaching people of all ages lifesaving & swimming lessons; he brings amazing interpersonal skills and a friendly personality to every new interaction.
William attended Fanshawe College’s Music Industry Arts and Audio Post Production courses where he learned valuable skills such as social media management & marketing, artist promotion, and connecting professionally with clients. Now he is bringing his experience to acorn30 and all of the local businesses he serves, helping them build and grow in their own unique ways.